Jump to the content zone at the center

What type of examination is required to work for Taipei City Government?

If you aspire to work for Taipei City Government or other government agencies, you can participate in various national examinations regularly administered by the Ministry of Examination. These examinations encompass the Civil Service Junior Examination and Level Three Senior Examination, Civil Service Elementary Examination, Civil Service Special Examination for Local Governments, and others. For specific details regarding examination requirements, please visit the Ministry of Examination’s website (https://www.moex.gov.tw/).